PDA

View Full Version : Personalized Shirts

Pete Olsen
03-15-2014, 10:21 PM
Is there a good web site to use to design Disney shirts for our upcoming trip?

buzznwoodysmom
03-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Check out the tagxedo website. It's a type of word cloud design.

We used this to make custom shirts for a big family trip last year. I uploaded a Mickey silhouette to the sight and used the names of all of us going on the trip. The end result was all of our names repeated in different colors, fonts, and sizes, forming the shape of mickey. We got tons of compliments on the shirts.

You could use a simple Mickey head, or a full body silhouette of Mickey. We used the full body Mickey.

We printed the design onto iron on transfer paper and each family picked a different color t-shirt to iron it on. Was easy and not too expensive.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-17-2014, 08:46 AM
We've used the Disney store site twice to make shirts, and both times LOVED what we made.

In fact, one set of shirts is over 5 years old, and we still wear them. :thumbsup:

DonLefNY
03-17-2014, 09:04 AM
I use customink for my shirts.

RoyalDuchessofDisney
10-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Whenever my family makes custom shirts, we always just buy the printable iron-on paper. Usually you can find it at office max or staples. Its usually faster and cheaper for us though we are just a party of six...if you have a larger party one of the many websites or companies may be easier.