PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2014 INTERCOT Bracketology Challenge!

John
03-14-2014, 10:53 AM
INTERCOT.com has put together our Bracketology Challenge again this year for the folks who visit the site and keep it going all year long.

What's at stake? The three best bracketologists will receive INTERCOT.com T-Shirts! (Hey, we know it's not much but cut us a break, Free Stuff is Free Stuff!)

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE - NAME YOUR ENTRY AS YOUR SCREEN NAME IS ON INTERCOT - so we all know who is winning!

You can sign up for the challenge by following the instructions below.

Should you finish in the top 3 spots, you will need to Private Message JOHN to claim your prize. Be sure to fill things out before the games tip Thursday March 20!

The brackets are hosted on ESPN.com's Tournament Challenge.

Here's what you need to know:

Group name: INTERCOT Challenge
Password: icot-14

Create a new account:

ESPN Fantasy Registration Page
http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

Already have an account/entry on ESPN.com? Go to your entry page and then click on the following link:
http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/group?groupID=115169

Tournament Challenge
http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

Good Luck!
The MCP

:basket:

Yungbuck73
03-14-2014, 08:23 PM
Thanks John,
I know nothing about college basketball but will give it a shot.

DisneyDude1977
03-16-2014, 10:38 AM
Just joined! Looking forward to it!

DizneyFreak2002
03-16-2014, 07:13 PM
I'm in... Need to defend my first place standing from 2013!!!! Though, that was more luck than anything else... :)

indytraveler
03-16-2014, 08:18 PM
Free T-shirt or $1 billion. I'll take a chance at the free T-shirt. Thanks for setting up again.

John
03-17-2014, 10:38 AM
LOL - we'll by entering our challenge you also are entered in ESPN's challenge and have the chance to win the big cash ;)

CaptainSad
03-18-2014, 12:33 AM
I'm back.. Trying for my 3rd t-shirt.. Get ready to go down...lol Good luck everybody...

MrPeetrie
03-19-2014, 01:39 AM
Thanks, Jon. I'm in.

John
03-20-2014, 05:13 PM
Only 4 perfect brackets remain in the INTERCOT pool. Nice work to those who have picked so well so far!

Scar
03-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Congrats to your Flyers John.

Tri Minnie
03-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Despite being an avid college basketball fan, I tend to follow my heart. So, I am guessing my bracket will soon be heading downward :)

magicofdisney
03-21-2014, 02:20 PM
I joined but when I signed into my ESPN account, it put my bracket with that username and not my iCot name. Is there anyway to get me in? I'm confused why it did that. :confused:

John
03-21-2014, 02:22 PM
If you are in the ICOT group and you win - you are fine... we'll work it out.

Tri Minnie
03-21-2014, 03:55 PM
It was fun while it lasted. Despite my strong start, my bracket is heading to much more familiar territory. New Mexico was my outside pick to go deep into the tourney. Oh well! Although I tend to not be the best at picking games, I love the excitement of March Madness. Congrats to those who have brackets going in the opposite direction of mine.

DizneyFreak2002
03-21-2014, 07:20 PM
For those whose brackets were slowly busted due to some upsets in the first round so far, don't worry... I think most of us are being hurt by a few games...

If you are wondering how you are currently stacking up, don't go by just the points you currently have... Go by the PPR (possible points remaining)... Take that number, add it to your point total now, and as long as you have no more wrong guesses (and the likely hood of that is slim with how the tournament is playing out so far), you can judge if you are still in the running or how much help you'll need... Duke losing in the first round hurt a lot of people, especially those who had them going deep into the tournament... I was hurt by Duke and UMass... But, as of now, I have one of the highest PPR in the group (in fact, many of us can still run the tournament out and earn the highest possible points remaining)...

I think the weekend will be very interesting!

Ian
04-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Mr. Universe
Powerball
2014 INTERCOT Bracketology Challenge

What do these have in common? They're all things Ian will not be winning :(

Hammer
04-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Mr. Universe
Powerball
2014 INTERCOT Bracketology Challenge

What do these have in common? They're all things Ian will not be winning :(

You still have a chance to win Mega Millions ;) !

I'm pretty much done with in this year's bracket challenge as well...

TinkerbellT421
04-08-2014, 07:52 AM
Woohooo!!! I finally won a Intercot TShirt!!! :mickey::D:thumbsup: