PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Offer 6/15-8/28/2014

Tink1
03-13-2014, 11:49 AM
Sorry for the delay in posting this, but it is a little different than we have seen before. I wanted to be sure we had the correct info on the tiers before I posted.

Stay More, Play More, Save more!

For travel Dates June 15 - August 28

3-5 night stay
Value Resorts up to 15%
Moderate Resorts up to 20%
Deluxe Resorts up to 30%

6 or more nights:
Value Resorts up to 20%
Moderate Resorts up to 25%
Deluxe Resorts up to 35%

You can save even more when you add dining and tickets (there is a discount on tickets greater than 6 days)

Excludes Little Mermaid rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter, Disney's All Star Movies, Disney's Villa's at the Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, any 3-bedroom Villa, and Campsites at Fort Wilderness.

Book through June 6th

This offer is expected to release to the general public on Monday March 17th

Contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request) today to book! When you support us, you support Intercot!

Nanc

Jodi
03-17-2014, 11:12 PM
Hmmm, I just went out to price this deal for our trip in August. When adding dining, it is still pretty darn pricey! More than we are used to paying for our 10 day stay. Do I book now with hopes of another, better deal coming out???
Such a quandry.

DizneyRox
03-18-2014, 07:05 AM
These percentages seem to be about what the usual deal is. I think rack rates went up (we know tickets did as well).

brownie
03-18-2014, 05:40 PM
Hmmm, I just went out to price this deal for our trip in August. When adding dining, it is still pretty darn pricey! More than we are used to paying for our 10 day stay. Do I book now with hopes of another, better deal coming out???
Such a quandry.

That's the beauty of using Magical Journeys; they'll apply the discount if they can if one comes out after you book. For our trip this summer, I received an email from Wendy from Magical Journeys letting us know she had updated our reservation with this discount. I didn't have to do anything.

steamboat willy
04-22-2014, 07:32 PM
Just got a Pin Code Today for this same deal but if you book with minimum of 5 day MYW tickets you get the Park Hopper Option FREE.
Were still waiting on the Fall Deals....Free Dining or this Room Discount.
Anyone ever done the math on 20% off Value vs. Free Dining? Either way.......we're going!
My wife has gotten used to that free chocolate sundae from our Food Court before we go to bed. :sleepin:
When do the Fall Discounts Come Out .........SOOOOOOON?
We have Friends there right NOW and keep sending us pictures and videos from DTD, DS and ETC.....Rub It In.