PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest ADR Question

MrPeetrie
03-12-2014, 04:12 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew if they serve dinner at Be Our Guest during the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

Although the event schedule isn't posted yet, I feel fairly sure there will be an MNSSHP on Friday, Sept 26. We will be there during the day. Does anyone know how late they serve dinner? How late can we make ADRs? We will be attending the previous Tuesday so we WON'T have tickets to the event. If we're already in the park, can we make ADRs for after 7?

Just trying to plan. Next Saturday is our 180-day mark and I want to get all our "(Donald) ducks lined up."

Scar
03-17-2014, 05:36 PM
Anyone? ... Anyone?... Bueller?

SurferStitch
03-18-2014, 11:58 AM
I would think that since BOG is in New Fantasyland, and they will definitely be checking for wristbands there at 7pm (they did at MVMCP in December), it's probably not a good idea to plan a meal there at 7pm or later. Plus, you don't have tickets to the party... you should be out of the different lands by then.

Yes, you'll get to be in the park after the party starts without purchasing a ticket (if they let you in the area), but you will also be taking a table away from someone who may want to dine there with their expesive party ticket.