PDA

View Full Version : online check in

emfleck
03-12-2014, 09:33 AM
If you have a room only ressie, when you do online check in do you pay for the room at that time or after you actually get to the resort? We need to split the balance up over a couple people and I don't want to go through the online check in to find out the entire room was charged to my cc on file. Thanks in advance for any info.

mydisneygirls
03-12-2014, 10:14 AM
I could be mistaken but I think the room has to be paid in full before check in. If you need to split the balance, I would call and pay by phone in advance with the two different credit cards.

emfleck
03-12-2014, 10:20 AM
I know that packages need to be paid I believe 45 days prior to arrival but with a room only ressie we have always paid at check in. I don't believe this has changed.

mydisneygirls
03-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Oh, didn't know that. I've always booked a package.

emfleck
03-12-2014, 10:39 AM
We a lot of times do too but with room discounts it was the cheaper way to go this time around. :mickey:

missymouseworld
03-12-2014, 11:16 AM
We have always booked with the Room Only option. When we make the reservation, we pay a deposit of one night and upon arrival we pay the remainder of the bill for additional nights. We have used online check-in and never paid the balance at that time.

emfleck
03-12-2014, 11:23 AM
That is what I thought. Thanks so much for everyone's responses!! After getting "dumped" on again with snow I am soooo ready for Disney.

brownie
03-12-2014, 11:32 AM
You'll pay the balance when you check-in in person at the resort.

And you can stop passing snow on our way anytime.

emfleck
03-12-2014, 11:37 AM
And you can stop passing snow on our way anytime.

My parents taught me that it is nice to share. :D

mydisneygirls
03-12-2014, 11:39 AM
I've checked room only discounts (when they're released for the time we're going) but it doesn't seem I would be getting a better rate than the bounceback that I booked when last there (room, tickets and free dining).

Would this seem right or am I missing something?