PDA

View Full Version : Online Check and ASMu in Question

JessC416
03-11-2014, 03:38 PM
I have 60 days until we got to Disney and I tried to do online check in today for my reservation and my moms, which is on my MDE account. I was able to do mine fine but had problems with my moms. At first, I had the online check in for her reservation but when I clicked it it would give me an error message. Now when I go back in I don't have the option to do online check in for her. Do I have to create a dummy account for her?

Also, for ASMu what do people recommend for room requests? We want to be close to the food court because my mom will be going to get coffee every morning but also near buses and not too loud at night...is this possible ?

Disneyfun
03-11-2014, 05:23 PM
If you want close to the buses and food court, but no the noise, I would recommend requesting a room on the top floor of buildings 1 or 10. It will help insulate you from the noise but also provide the proximity that you want. Requesting a parking lot view will help a lot with the noise as well.

All things being equal, it will be noisier that any of the other buildings.

BigB
03-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Did you book a preferred room? Those rooms are closer to the front of the hotel. Although some don't seem to be.

Our last trip I encountered the same problem. I ended up calling Disney to make sure they received all the information. The very nice lady had me go to a different website and do everything there. It must have worked because everything was ready to go when we checked-in at the hotel.