PDA

View Full Version : BOG Fastpass+ Question...

mamatedd
03-10-2014, 10:58 AM
I only have one day for our upcoming trip that works for BOG lunch. I check the site everyday for FP+, and it always tells me "not available, choose another day". Has anyone kept trying, and finally got the day they wanted? Or is this a waste of time? Thank you!

Guinevere
03-10-2014, 01:29 PM
What day are you looking for? So far I think the farthest out anyone has seen is April 30. And of course certain days before that may not show avail as well. I have read some posts saying people kept trying and finally got a reservation about 1 week out. I keep trying myself, as we are looking for 5/1.
Read the Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass thread, if you haven't already. There is a little bit of info there.
Good Luck!

mamatedd
03-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the info, Guinevere! We are looking for May 4. I have read many of the posts about BOG & read many conflicting reports! Some say you can book far out (over the 60 day mark) and others say they open up a week or say prior. I'll keep trying! Lol! Good luck to you too!

disneynarula
03-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Is there really not a set time window for setting this up? Sometimes I think that Disney does stuff like this to create artificial hype for new things.

So... between ten to sixty days before my trip I need to check a few times a day?

Guinevere
03-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Right now I'm starting to wonder if they open up the entire month the month before, but only on the 1st. So for instance on March 1st they open up all of April. Then or April 1st, May would open. Don't know if this is true, but right now that is my guess. We will see in time I guess.

Dapena
03-11-2014, 05:22 PM
I was able to book a BOG FP+ during our stay on April 21. I will say this, I was only able to book one day at a time. I tried to book a second day to BOG and all it did was cancel out my original reservation. Good luck.

Dapena
03-11-2014, 05:28 PM
I would also like to add that you are also given the option of pre-ordering your food when selecting you FP time.

faline
03-11-2014, 07:51 PM
I would also like to add that you are also given the option of pre-ordering your food when selecting you FP time.

Really??!! I'm not sure I know what I want for dinner tomorrow night, nevermind lunch a couple of months out!!