PDA

View Full Version : FP+ - Two Parks Same Day

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
03-09-2014, 01:14 PM
We are going to be in Hollywood Studios in the morning and then Epcot in the afternoon. When I did my fast pass plus, it asked for the day and park which I picked and then picked my fast past plus choices.
Then when I tried to do the same day again but in the afternoon at a different park it does not allow you to do that? Right,? Or was I doing something wrong. It looked like I had to cancel my morning Hollywood Studio choices if I wanted to get fast pass plus for same day at Epcot in the afternoon. So lesson learned FP+ is just for one park one day, not two parks one day. Am I correct with that statement?

Bruegge
03-09-2014, 01:36 PM
We are going to be in Hollywood Studios in the morning and then Epcot in the afternoon. When I did my fast pass plus, it asked for the day and park which I picked and then picked my fast past plus choices.
Then when I tried to do the same day again but in the afternoon at a different park it does not allow you to do that? Right,? Or was I doing something wrong. It looked like I had to cancel my morning Hollywood Studio choices if I wanted to get fast pass plus for same day at Epcot in the afternoon. So lesson learned FP+ is just for one park one day, not two parks one day. Am I correct with that statement?

Yes one park... all three FP+'s

General opinion here is hit a park at rope drop or EMH in park one... THEN travel to park two where your fastpasses are.

No perfect plan but this sounds ok

faline
03-09-2014, 03:17 PM
Three fastpass+ options for any one day in total and all three must be in the same park.

yankeesfan123
03-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Agreed with the above answer.

Use your FP for Epcot, your afternoon park. They'll be much more needed than in the morning at HS (as long as you'll be there at rope drop).

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
03-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the clarification

joonyer
03-10-2014, 11:09 AM
To me this is the most disappointing thing about the new FP+ system. We have always been park commandos and usually visit multiple parks per day. I'm willing to reserve final judgement though, and see how it works out in the long run. Maybe they'll provide for some options to accommodate park-hopping guests.

minnie04
03-10-2014, 11:44 AM
When I was there in January. We booked FP+ for two parks. We had to do it on the app. I was able to get rides in two parks hours apart. Maybe you can do it when you are actually at one park. It’s a little hectic, but it worked and it was fun.

princessesmom
03-12-2014, 10:49 AM
We were there in February and you can only book FP+ for one park per day and all three choices have to be in the same park.