PDA

View Full Version : Refillable mugs at water parks

SuzieBell
03-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Thinking of adding the Water Park option to our reservation. We currently have a 10 day PH. I read where you can buy refillable mugs at the water parks, can you use these mugs the full length of you stay or is it a one day deal? Also, can you use it at both water parks or just the one you bought it in? Was trying to avoid carrying a cooler of water bottles!
THANKS!!

88 days!!:cloud9:

Dsnygirl
03-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Thinking of adding the Water Park option to our reservation. We currently have a 10 day PH. I read where you can buy refillable mugs at the water parks, can you use these mugs the full length of you stay or is it a one day deal? Also, can you use it at both water parks or just the one you bought it in? Was trying to avoid carrying a cooler of water bottles!
THANKS!!

88 days!!:cloud9:

I wasn't sure of the answer, so I googled like crazy, and what I've seen as far as the mugs sold specifically at the Water Parks is that they are for re-fillable use during THAT DAY only, and only at that specific waterpark.

Seeing as you can buy one at your resort and use it there for 10 days, vs buying one at the waterpark and having only one day of use for it, I'd bite the bullet and bring chilled water bottles with you, and just ask for glasses of water at the various kiosks and just keep re-filling them throughout the day.

Have a GREAT trip!! :)

etibbetts
03-10-2014, 02:53 PM
That is correct, only for one day.

One other thing I noticed when at BB in September. The machines for them were outside / free standing for you to scan your RFID and get yourself. The sweet syrup from the soda was attracting lots of bees/hornets. They were crawling all over the nozzles. I would not want to get a soda from one of those.

SuzieBell
03-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Dsnygirl - Thank you for your diligent searching! And Etibbetts - Thank you for that little extra about bees - would never have thought about that! Great info! I'm not a big water park person, but DS14 is. We are surprising him for his 15th b'day and he's always taking about going back to the water parks! So sounds like a small cooler is the way to go! I knew I could count this dis board!! :rocks: