PDA

View Full Version : DTD Starbucks to Open March 10th

Melanie
03-07-2014, 11:16 AM
Disney Parks Blog just announced that the new store will open on Monday. Not much advance notice! :D

ETA: Pictures.

BrerGnat
03-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Where will it be, exactly?

Melanie
03-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Where will it be, exactly?

It's right past World of Disney (same side) if you are leaving the parks towards the hotels.

BrerGnat
03-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Oh, okay. I can't remember what was there before.

BrerGnat
03-07-2014, 01:01 PM
I just looked at an old map. Used to be the weird Anne Geddes baby store/gallery for awhile, and it was recently Blink by Wet Seal. That is a good location...right at the tram stop. Will maybe alleviate some of the crowds at the in park locations.

tinkwest
03-07-2014, 01:03 PM
It's about time! That's been under construction for quite a while.

Melanie
03-10-2014, 03:41 PM
It's so pretty!

Article from Disney Parks Blog:

Disneyland Resort guests can now enjoy a unique Starbucks location near World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney District! The new store offers a first-of-its-kind Starbucks experience through its expanded size and outdoor patio, engaging guest experience and sustainable materials, including a massive living wall built with more than 1,000 plants in the shape of a coffee cup.

This is the first time Starbucks is offering technology to share its coffee story on a 10-foot video installation. An interactive touch screen also inspires creativity for even the youngest Disneyland Resort guests and Starbucks customers. And look for a kiosk location at the Downtown Disney District this summer!

BrerGnat
03-10-2014, 04:15 PM
I am not a Starbucks fan, but that is indeed a very pretty looking store.

tinkwest
03-11-2014, 03:00 AM
What a wonderful addition to DTD. It is beautiful and roomy and well run. (And they were handing out free blueberry scones to customers today. )

Melanie
03-11-2014, 09:33 AM
What a wonderful addition to DTD. It is beautiful and roomy and well run. (And they were handing out free blueberry scones to customers today. )

Thanks for the firsthand account, Linda. Hope you are having a good trip!!!:thumbsup: