PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

betholtmans
03-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Hi everyone! We are going to schedule are daughter to do the bibbido boutique experience this trip, any tips on timing, packages, etc.? How far out can we book it, we are 9 months from our trip?:cloud9:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-06-2014, 02:27 PM
I believe it is 180 days, the same as ADR's. :)

LittleRoosMommy
03-06-2014, 02:40 PM
You can book at 180 and I would definitely try to book as close to that as possible if you're going at a busy time of year. Especially if you want to do it at the Castle location.

As far as packages... it depends on what you're looking for. We have done the whole thing once for each daughter... makeover, dress, etc... The other times we've done it, we've either brought our own dresses with us or they just get their hair, nails & make-up done and wear their regular clothes.

Hope your daughter has fun!

JMTStone
03-06-2014, 03:19 PM
My daughter has done it twice.

Once for her birthday and once just for "girl time"....

Do book 180 days out. My daughter's birthday (6) was actually celebrated the day after because we couldn't get in.

You can book at Magic Kingdom or Downtown Disney. I love the Magic Kingdom. Its IN Cinderella Castle. We managed to get a lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table after her appointment and made it extra special.

NOTE: You have several packages to choose from. There are packages just for the hair and they wear their own clothes. Or you buy the outfit and do the whole thing....(and with hair bands, crowns, shoes, etc.) so it can add up. But I think its worth it. She ended up wearing her costume the next Halloween.

Davy Crockett
03-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Like other stated it is 180 days or less to book and definitely choose the Castle location and I believe there are 3 maybe 4 packages to choose from. We did this on our last trip with our DD who was 7 at the time and went full bore with everything (Shoes, costume, full princess treatment). It was a wonderful experience even for me "the Dad" to watch. There will be several official Photopass photographers there, so make sure you have the card or however it's loaded on the wristbands now so you can access afterwards through memory makers. The only think I don't really like is that Disney leaves the branding of becoming a Princess and terms certain elements like the hair that they choose as "DIVA" style. I don't think Disney Princesses are Diva's (just my too cents) and kind of degrades the experience. Well anyway I hope your Daughter has a truly magical experience doing this!!!