PDA

View Full Version : New Muppet Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks

Melanie
03-06-2014, 06:32 AM
From Disney Parks Blog:

I’m sure many of you have your favorite Muppets characters. Which one do I relate to the most? I don’t know – I love them all! However I may have a little “Animal” in me. So naturally, when I found out we were going to have new Muppets-themed products at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts I knew it was time to play the music and light the lights, because “Muppets Most Wanted” is opening soon.

There are T-shirts for kids and adults, both long sleeve and short sleeve as well a fleece, all featuring iconic characters, logos and humorous phrases. My top picks? Take a look (below)!

For those of you who are a bit more subtle in showing your Muppets side, consider one of our new mugs which will debut this April! These mugs feature a cast of characters, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beeker (meep, meep) and of course, Kermit the Frog. I mean let’s be honest, is there a better way to start your day off than with a cup of coffee in a favorite mug? Other than maybe a breakfast prepared by Swedish Chef, of course.

Want to nail a look so perfect even Miss Piggy would approve? Try one of the new nail polishes from “Muppets Most Wanted” 2014 Collection from OPI. Be sure to keep an eye out for it!
So where can you find some of these great new items? Look for them Studio Store in Disney California Adventure park and Stage 1 Company Store at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

If you can’t get enough Muppets, look for a special themed topiary at the 2014 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival this year. Tip: You can find it between the Italy and Germany pavilions.

yjgirl32
03-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Very cool. I love the Muppets. Can't wait to pick some stuff up!!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-06-2014, 02:36 PM
We're big Muppets fans, so this is great news!

LVT
03-08-2014, 11:04 AM
Thank you:thumbsup:

big blue and hairy
03-09-2014, 10:27 AM
I am so out of mug space, but least 2 of them are coming home with us in May...:D

:sulley:

PirateLover
03-22-2014, 03:40 PM
I love the Kermit mug. I wonder why they aren't selling some of the movie merchandise at the parks? There are some really nice plush characters available at the Disney store.