PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Package

SueQ
03-05-2014, 10:19 AM
We want to ship ourselves a package to Pop Century to be there when we arrive. How long will the front desk hold onto the package?? Should we send UPS?? What is the best way to go about it??

Davy Crockett
03-05-2014, 11:39 AM
I would directly contact the resort
(Go to the Disney site for a list of resort phone numbers) and ask them the correct procedure as this will also insure that this delivery is noted in your reservation and they will know to look for it and not refuse receipt.

Figment104
03-05-2014, 12:19 PM
We did this on our last trip and it was such a great decision. I was told they'll hold it appx 7 days. I would call the front desk and ask, just to make sure though.

Another thing I was told was to make sure and use a carrier company (UPS, FedEx, etc) and not the USPS as there is some issue with them delivering packages to the resorts. It can cause them to be severely delayed.

faline
03-05-2014, 01:47 PM
When shipping to your resort, be sure to have your reservation number and arrival date noted on the outside of the package. I have heard a few resorts charge a storage fee but I believe these are primarily the convention resorts.