PDA

View Full Version : Booking A Shore Excursion?

mamatedd
03-04-2014, 03:10 PM
We are first time cruisers, therefore first time Disney cruisers. Has anyone else had a hard time booking a port excursion online? My understanding was that first time cruisers could start booking excursions 75 days out. We are at 64 days out & when I choose an excursion, it still says "choose to "favorite" and "when your cruise date becomes closer, you can purchase." I called, and the gal I talked to wasn't any help. All she said was that she "couldn't see it on her computer" & to "try again". Any help/tips greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

DizneyRox
03-04-2014, 04:22 PM
You can't book shore excursions until you make your final payment. So that's one requirement. Not sure why, but I thought it was 60 days for shore excursions, so that might be something too.

I think at a certain level of Castaway Club you can make reservations earlier, but again, only once you made final payment.

mamatedd
03-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Thanks, DizneyRox! We've been paid in full, but maybe just need to wait until the 60 day mark? I read on an a different site that the "magic" number was 75 for first time cruisers, but it's all new to me! :sail: