PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey or Crystal Palace

JanetMegan
03-01-2014, 09:50 AM
If you were going to pick one or the other based on food alone which would you pick? We are all adults so character stuff doesn't matter as much. I know I'll probably get 20 opinions :)

Keneva
03-01-2014, 10:19 AM
For breakfast, seems like Chef Mickeys has a lot more variety to offer just by looking at the menu. We ate at Chef M and I remember there was a good selection of the standard breakfast items. Have not tried CP yet for breakfast but we have res for lunch this summer. We always walk by it but this time we are going in! :yes:

JanetMegan
03-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Oops should have specified dinner ;)

Disneyfun
03-01-2014, 01:37 PM
I've eaten at CP a number of times, but only for breakfast. I really like the interior and the quality of food was pretty good.

I have never eaten at Chef Mickey's, but have been on the Grand Canyon Concourse of the Contemporary MANY times and have always been astounded on how incredibly LOUD that restaurant is.

If it were me taking adults to a character meal and had to choose between those two, I would pick Crystal Palace every time simply based on the noise level!

Strmchsr
03-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Crystal Palace. I didn't find the dinner food to be stunning at either place, but CP was a little better to me.

Davy Crockett
03-01-2014, 02:23 PM
If it's dinner then Crystal Palace. Food and décor are more appealing. Just my opinion :shades:

Gator
03-03-2014, 01:46 PM
If you're going for the food, head over to Liberty Tree Tavern. But if you want a choice between the two of them, Crystal Palace is definitely better.