PDA

View Full Version : Another Memory Maker question

emfleck
02-28-2014, 09:49 AM
We have a large group 15+ going on this trip. It is my understanding that only one person would need to purchase the memory maker and then we could all give her our photo pass cards and then she can enter them into her account and download them. Where I am confused is on the ride photos. I have read that only the person who has the memory maker assigned to them can use their magic band to "put" the photo on the memory maker account. Can others in the party get a card with the photo on it to apply to the account later (if they are not with the assigned person at the time)? I hope this makes sense and sorry it is so long.

faline
02-28-2014, 10:12 AM
According to the Disney Website:

Memory Maker – Frequently Asked Questions
Q.
How do I link an attraction photo to my Disney account so that I am able to download it with my Memory Maker purchase?
A.
Immediately after you have experienced a participating attraction, please visit the attraction’s Sales Center and link the photo to your Disney account. You can link the photo using any MagicBand or card linked to your account—including Memory Maker cards and Disney PhotoPass Cards.

Attraction photos can only be linked to your Disney account if Memory Maker is assigned to you. Your family and friends cannot link attraction photos to their Disney account.

Sounds like anyone in your party can do it as long as you link their information to yours in the My Disney Experience account.