PDA

View Full Version : Fall Discounts

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-24-2014, 04:19 PM
Any rumors yet on whether they'll extend the 30% off deluxe or do free dining this fall?

Strmchsr
02-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Nope. It'll probably be another month or two before that is announced, if at all.

Jodi
03-01-2014, 10:30 PM
I really hope they offer the Free Dining this fall! If they don't, this will probably be the first time in 14 years we will not be going on our annual family vacation to WDW. :unsure::unsure::blowup::blowup:
It will be heartbreaking.. even though both DD's are college girls, they still look forward to visiting WDW every year.

Strmchsr
03-02-2014, 08:29 AM
I really hope they offer the Free Dining this fall! If they don't, this will probably be the first time in 14 years we will not be going on our annual family vacation to WDW.

Check with Magical Journeys. The "free" dining can save you money, but it's not the end all to be all of discounts. Sometimes you can actually come off cheaper taking a room-only discount, getting your tickets from Official Ticket Center, and paying for food out of pocket. We never use the "free" dining discount anymore because we always come out better with the room-only discount.

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Last year for my dates Oct 29-Nov 4 I received two PINS, I believe one was for 30% off and I'm thinking the other was free dining? Can't remember if that was a general offer or if it was just Pins and I don't remember when I got the offer:confused: I'm really hoping for another PIN this year

steamboat willy
03-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Last year I received a Pin for our Trip, we had to check-in by Oct 2, 2013 for Free Dining, but they opened that up to the Public later in the year.
We're with you. Our first option IS Free Dining, but our next option will be Room Discount, Tickets and Pay OOP for slim down meals.
What are the Ticket Deals with Official Ticket Center?

Strmchsr
03-02-2014, 02:22 PM
What are the Ticket Deals with Official Ticket Center?

The Official Ticket Center is an Intercot sponsor. Look under the sponsor's tab for their link where it says "buy theme park/attraction tickets." It's not a huge discount, but it is some and adds up for multiple people. When looking at it, keep in mind the OTC's prices include tax and Disney's listed prices don't so that shows the bigger discount.

steamboat willy
03-02-2014, 11:40 PM
After purchased, can these OTC Tickets be linked to the Magic Bands?

faline
03-03-2014, 08:09 AM
After purchased, can these OTC Tickets be linked to the Magic Bands?

There should be a code on the ticket that you can enter into the system to link it.

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-05-2014, 10:10 AM
The Official Ticket Center is an Intercot sponsor. Look under the sponsor's tab for their link where it says "buy theme park/attraction tickets." It's not a huge discount, but it is some and adds up for multiple people. When looking at it, keep in mind the OTC's prices include tax and Disney's listed prices don't so that shows the bigger discount.

thanks

DKA041177
03-05-2014, 08:40 PM
I'm in the same boat. Hoping that the fall discounts help us out so that we can do the type and length of trip that we want to!

steamboat willy
03-06-2014, 08:22 AM
the official ticket center is an intercot sponsor. Look under the sponsor's tab for their link where it says "buy theme park/attraction tickets." it's not a huge discount, but it is some and adds up for multiple people. When looking at it, keep in mind the otc's prices include tax and disney's listed prices don't so that shows the bigger discount.

thank you!