PDA

View Full Version : Our ADR's for our trip in March/April

SueQ
02-24-2014, 04:10 PM
We'll be arriving in WDW March 29th and leaving on April 5th. I have booked the following ADR's:

Whispering Canyon for dinner (we'll be at AK this day and then go to WL)

Ohana's for late dinner (MK this day)

Via Napoli (for lunch)
Beaches & Cream for ice cream at night
(at Epcot this day)

Sci-Fi Drive In (early dinner)
(Water park and then Hollywood Studios at night)

Boma for breakfast

buzznwoodysmom
02-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Looks great. You have many of our favorites on your list. Enjoy!

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-24-2014, 05:11 PM
yum, thanks for sharing

SueQ
02-24-2014, 08:48 PM
Now I just booked Be Our Guest for lunch. Hoping my husband will be ok with food selections.

VacationDisney
02-25-2014, 09:27 AM
Great places:mickey:

the other micki
02-26-2014, 04:10 PM
Looks like a great plan! We are doing things a little different this spring and taking a Disney cruise instead. While I am very excited, I do miss being able to plan out my park days/dining! Have a wonderful trip! :mickey:

mydisneygirls
02-27-2014, 09:41 AM
The only one I'm not crazy about is Whispering Canyon. If you haven't been in years (was your last trip in 2005), the menu has changed. There is no longer a "skillet" and in my opinion, the food is not what it used to be.

SueQ
02-27-2014, 11:53 AM
The only one I'm not crazy about is Whispering Canyon. If you haven't been in years (was your last trip in 2005), the menu has changed. There is no longer a "skillet" and in my opinion, the food is not what it used to be.

I've never been to Whispering Canyon. The all you can eat dinner sounds good though. My husband will be happy.

We will be celebrating our anniversary and plan on getting the pins to wear. Do I dare wear it to Whispering Canyon??

mydisneygirls
02-27-2014, 12:50 PM
You should wear your pin the whole time you're there!!!!

This is just my opinion, but the all you can eat dinner isn't that great. They used to have beef brisket, but the last time we were there (2 years ago) it was just pieces of eye round roast beef (we got 3 pieces) and it was on the tough side. The other menu items just weren't that great. I like mashed potatos but the ones they serve are horrible. I'll just say that we stay at the WL and for the last two years, I haven't seen a waiting line or a big crowd there. It used to be a place we went every time, but no more. If your celebrating your anniversary, I would suggest Hoop Dee Doo!

tinksmom02
02-27-2014, 12:55 PM
They sound great! I've never tried WCC but have always wanted to. You've got a great mix of awesomely themed dining choices and awesome food!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
02-27-2014, 02:26 PM
You should wear your pin the whole time you're there!!!!

This is just my opinion, but the all you can eat dinner isn't that great. They used to have beef brisket, but the last time we were there (2 years ago) it was just pieces of eye round roast beef (we got 3 pieces) and it was on the tough side. The other menu items just weren't that great. I like mashed potatos but the ones they serve are horrible. I'll just say that we stay at the WL and for the last two years, I haven't seen a waiting line or a big crowd there. It used to be a place we went every time, but no more. If your celebrating your anniversary, I would suggest Hoop Dee Doo!

I would second a lot of your comments that you've made in your posts. My wife and I did WCC on our own once several years ago, no kids, and still enjoyed it and thought the food was really good. My wife asked where the bathrooms were and the waitress pointed to the MK, my refill came in like a gallon mason jar:thumbsup:

That said, we visited again in December 2012 with 3 kids and while I wouldn't go so far to say that I didn't like it, I was very underwhelmed by it. I didn't think the server interaction was as good and I definitely thought the food simply average buffet style food.