PDA

View Full Version : Where's Donald?

DizneyRox
02-24-2014, 01:44 PM
So, how long had Donald been missing from outside Donald's Safari Breakfast?

Well, not totally missing but he now appears inside... Problem is, there still only 4 characters inside, that's a 20% reduction...

Any idea how long this has been happening, friends went this past week. It's school break so I can't imagine it's a down season type thing, more like a down sizing type thing...

I always speak praises of that place and I feel like I let them down a bit with bum advice.

TheDuckRocks
02-25-2014, 10:12 AM
The gang at Tusker House used to be - Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. Who was MIA?

Gator
02-25-2014, 12:10 PM
When we went back in Dec 2012, Donald was outside, and we only had three on the inside: Goofy, Daisy, and Minnie. We only had 4 - which was OK because the food more than made up for the missing character.

#1donaldfan
02-25-2014, 12:17 PM
Good question. I may have to ask my DD/CM who really, really knows Donald very well. Maybe she can ask him ??!!:mickey:

DizneyRox
02-25-2014, 01:03 PM
The gang at Tusker House used to be - Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. Who was MIA?
In my experience it was Donald outside for a picture and the 4 you mentioned inside. They said that there was no character outside for the photo op, and Donald was inside but no Minnie.

TinkerbellT421
02-25-2014, 01:16 PM
I recommended this place to a friend of mine when he was there in January and when I asked him about Donald, he was outside.:confused:

TheDuckRocks
02-26-2014, 11:24 AM
I just went back to my photos from past years and Donald appears with me inside Tusker House. There for a minute I thought I was having another one of my senior moments. We haven't been to Donald's breakfast in over 3 years. Now I get my Donald picture outside of Mexico.

AgentC
02-26-2014, 12:00 PM
In my experience it was Donald outside for a picture and the 4 you mentioned inside. They said that there was no character outside for the photo op, and Donald was inside but no Minnie.

Usually Donald is outside. When we first went years ago inside was Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Daisy. The last two times (2012 and 2013) we went inside was Mickey, Goofy and Daisy, I think 4 characters is the norm there most of the time. Goofy, Daisy, Mickey are the normally scheduled inside characters but it can vary most likely based on staffing issues.

faberj
02-26-2014, 02:07 PM
We were last there in Nov. 2012 and it was Donald outside for pics and inside was Goofy, Minnie, Mickey, and Daisy.
I am booked for 3/20/14 and hoping it is the same as my DS will be sad if one of his favorites is missing.

VWL Mom
02-26-2014, 04:18 PM
In January Donald was still outside, maybe they moved him in for the cooler weather? Goofy, Minnie, and Daisy were making the rounds.

Davy Crockett
03-01-2014, 02:41 PM
It sounds like Mickey is the one missing from inside now... We have TH booked for breakfast on our next trip and I would be disappointed if Mickey was a no show :blowup:

DizneyRox
03-01-2014, 09:44 PM
It sounds like Mickey is the one missing from inside now... We have TH booked for breakfast on our next trip and I would be disappointed if Mickey was a no show :blowup:
Minnie was the one missing...

Gator
03-03-2014, 01:37 PM
After checking my photos and watching a home video with the kids, it appears that Minnie was the missing one, not Mickey. My bad.

Davy Crockett
03-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Minnie was the one missing...

After checking my photos and watching a home video with the kids, it appears that Minnie was the missing one, not Mickey. My bad.

Whewwwww - Guys thank you for the clarification.

Cinderelley
03-05-2014, 03:36 AM
Maybe a CM called in sick?