PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Genie and Jerry

Mrs Bus Driver
02-24-2014, 09:09 AM
At the Timeshare store. Recently I had to cancel my May vacation plans :( and was unable to move my points into next year. With so little time left before my use year rolled over(5/31) I was looking at a loss. Absolutely dreaded the idea of trying to rent to a stranger and not knowing about rental agreements and such. So I gave the Timeshare store a try and they really came through :party:. They made the process pain free and found 2 different parties to rent to. Since I can't use the points its so nice to know at least my maintenance fees are covered. Now I don't feel so bad about having to cancel. So if you need help with renting points contact the Timeshare store.:mickey:

Mrs Bus Driver
02-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Wow just have to say I am really impressed. Had 39 points left which I didn't expect to rent, at least not that exact number. Well they did it, all 39 points for an OKW studio. Thank You again Genie and Jerry. If I ever have to rent points again I will defiantly use the Timeshare store. :mickey:

JMTStone
02-27-2014, 03:43 PM
I had good experiences with them as well. I'm glad it worked out for you and hope you get back to the world soon.