PDA

View Full Version : FP+ Time Overlap

eandrsmom
02-22-2014, 09:03 AM
I was rechecking all of my FP+ selections for our upcoming trip, and noticed a time overlap on two of the selections. It is only a 10 minute overlap, so we will easily be able to do both selections. After reading different websites, I've learned that this isn't supposed to happen. Is this going to cause problems? Am I going to have to change my selections? We're leaving soon, and I really don't want to have any problems when we get there.

MickeysBestPal
02-22-2014, 09:36 AM
I was rechecking all of my FP+ selections for our upcoming trip, and noticed a time overlap on two of the selections.

1. It is only a 10 minute overlap, so we will easily be able to do both selections.

After reading different websites, I've learned that this isn't supposed to happen.

2. Is this going to cause problems?

3. Am I going to have to change my selections?

2. If not for you, as you said not in #1 above, then no.

3. Not unless you want to. And, you CAN, if you want to.

Jillirose
02-22-2014, 10:16 AM
Our FP selections overlapped and it worked out fine.

eandrsmom
02-22-2014, 03:12 PM
Thanks! This whole Magic Band/FP+ selection process has me a little nervous. Glad to hear that it won't cause any problems. I'm reading so many different websites, and I'm wondering if trying to "educate" myself about the process is doing more harm than good. One said that the FP selections are not supposed to overlap. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead.

MickeysBestPal
02-22-2014, 07:50 PM
Thanks! This whole Magic Band/FP+ selection process has me a little nervous. Glad to hear that it won't cause any problems. I'm reading so many different websites, and I'm wondering if trying to "educate" myself about the process is doing more harm than good.

1- One said that the FP selections are not supposed to overlap.

2- Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead.

1- That's correct. They're not.
Sounds like another glitch.

2- Oh, yes. Don't stir up trouble.
You're liable to lose what you have now.