PDA

View Full Version : Stitch

motherhamv
02-21-2014, 02:03 PM
Other than Ohana's, where can we find Stitch for a photo?:confused:

rjmdds
02-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Stitch can be found in DHS near the Sorcerer Hat, in the MK in Tomorrowland near the entrance to Space Mountain, and I believe he also meets in Typhoon Lagonn although I'm not 100% on that one.

Melanie
02-21-2014, 02:52 PM
He used to be at the entrance to Epcot EVERY day for years. Not sure if that's still the case.

DisneyWFan
02-21-2014, 03:21 PM
Stitch can be found in DHS near the Sorcerer Hat, in the MK in Tomorrowland near the entrance to Space Mountain, and I believe he also meets in Typhoon Lagonn although I'm not 100% on that one.

Yes all the places they said & I can verify that in August Stitch was in Typhoon Lagoon

merciantinkerbell
02-22-2014, 03:07 PM
He was in Epcot in 2012 too, somewhere in the Future World section but can't remember exactly where.

Ellasdad
03-12-2014, 02:23 PM
The last time we were there he was at a meet and greet next to the Carousel of Progress. My daughter and I waited in line to see him and she ran crying when it was her turn to meet him.:blush:

azcavalier
04-21-2014, 01:58 PM
We've caught him in DHS by the Sorcerer's Hat, and definitely in Tommorowland in MK. Once I got to play Guitar Hero with him in the arcade at the exit of Space Mountain. One of my very favorite WDW memories!

Susan A
04-29-2014, 09:23 AM
Last October, we met stitch at Hollywood Studios just outside the entrance. We arrived about thirty minutes before opening time.

He was the first character we met on our trip, and I'll always remember that! He licked the kids' autograph books!

To comment on other posts, we did not see stitch at the entrance to Epcot. I believe it was Pluto.

:mickey:

Elias1901
04-29-2014, 10:20 AM
Once I got to play Guitar Hero with him in the arcade at the exit of Space Mountain. One of my very favorite WDW memories!

That is so adorable and awesome! :mickey:

Likewise, I've seen Stitch around the Tomorrowland Area as most people have. I believe we met him between Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin and the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Comedy Club. I recently met Stitch at the Disneyland Resort in California on our February trip... and he's even harder to find out there! We saw him walking past Muppet*Vision 3D in the Hollywoodland Area at the Disney California Adventure Park. I questioned the CM on duty why he was out (he usually isn't) and they simply replied that they could not find Sully, so Sitch decided to come out instead. Good with me! :thumbsup:

gmgdisneymom
04-29-2014, 11:35 AM
we have seen him at the animal kingdom as well right at the hut that used to the the enterance to camp mickey

SurferStitch
04-29-2014, 12:12 PM
Sadly, I don't believe Stitch is anywhere in AK anymore. I asked a CM in December about him, and they said he wasn't at the park anymore.

We didn't see him at his usual spot at the entrance to Epcot, either. Just Pluto and Daisy.

He had pretty limited hours at DHS, but we did see him near the hat.

Never saw him in MK Tomorowland, either. We were there a lot in December, but never saw him there.

We were pretty disappointed with the very limited appearances in December.

azcavalier
04-30-2014, 02:45 PM
Sadly, I don't believe Stitch is anywhere in AK anymore. I asked a CM in December about him, and they said he wasn't at the park anymore.

I think that my first ever photo with Stitch was in AK, across from the Flame Tree BBQ. He and Lilo were both there, wearing Leis. But that has been years, and I haven't seen him in AK since. But I see him at DHS and MK almost every time we go. I do have this video of him "kind of" dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9-XJnedwSw

joanna71985
04-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Stitch is no longer at Epcot and AK. He can be found in Tomorrowland (in the morning) and by the Hat at DHS.

Melanie
04-30-2014, 08:19 PM
Stitch is no longer at Epcot and AK. He can be found in Tomorrowland (in the morning) and by the Hat at DHS.

I was shocked to see him absent at the Epcot entrance a few weeks ago. He was there for YEARS.

i'm grumpy
05-15-2014, 11:18 AM
There seems to be a lack of animals at the Kingdom. :(