PDA

View Full Version : Im NEW!

NayLuvsDisney
02-20-2014, 10:32 AM
Hello Everyone!
I am new to Intercot and to Forums and Discussion Boards in General. I thought this would be a good place to start in the Theme Park, part of the Discussion Board because well, I am a former Cast Member who participated on the College Program. I am, like all of you, an Avid Disney Enthusiast. I like to say that my "Disney Side" is being at work with a head piece on one side and a Disney Podcast running in my ear on the other.. EVERY DAY! I want to be apart of your community so any tips will help me greatly! I would also love to answer any questions you have for me about being a Cast Member or participating in the College Program
I am really happy to be here!!
oh and..... 239 Days 12 Hours 27 Mins and 34 Seconds until My next Trip to the 'World!!! :)

:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

Bruegge
02-20-2014, 10:54 AM
Welcome,

This is a great place... news and info gets exchanged, rumors squashed, and any question you have gets answered usually that same day.

What did you do at Disney??

PopPhan
02-20-2014, 10:56 AM
:welcome: to the INTERCOT family!!!

Best way to make your way around here and make new friends is to just start scanning the forums and topics, find some that you might be interested in, or have some knowledge of, and chime in! :)

We are all good people here and always enjoy new perspectives and great conversation.

Melanie
02-20-2014, 11:00 AM
:welcome: to INTERCOT! Glad to have you and your expertise as a part of the forums. I am though going to send this down to our Water Cooler forum, where it's proper to introduce and get to know folks better! :thumbsup:

NayLuvsDisney
02-20-2014, 11:10 AM
Thanks Everyone!

And Thanks Melanie for moving my discussion.. I am definitely going to have to learn where things go! :)

I was a Jungle Cruise Skipper.. and it was AWESOME!

I look forward to chatting more! :mickey:

Melanie
02-20-2014, 11:14 AM
Very cool! I think that would definitely be an interesting position.

MNNHFLTX
02-20-2014, 11:23 AM
:welcome: Bruegge! We look forward to your participation in INTERCOT!

Dopey's Girl
02-20-2014, 11:26 AM
:welcome: Happy to have you join us! It's a fun bunch of people, I'm sure you'll love it here!

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-20-2014, 11:56 AM
:welcome: Welcome to Intercot. Looks like we'll miss you by 12 days...251 days for us

mickclub1955
02-20-2014, 12:40 PM
:welcome: to Intercot. Looking forward to many discussions in the future.

Mitzie
02-20-2014, 12:41 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome

It is so nice to see someone up beat and positive about Disney World. I joined Intercot for that reason..this can be a great group to share your love of all things Disney. This group reminds me of my 7th graders awhile back..We might now know the answer but we are willing to try.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-20-2014, 12:59 PM
:welcome: Glad you've joined us!

(and glad the countdown is on for your next trip!)

#1donaldfan
02-20-2014, 01:07 PM
WELCOME !! :party:

The JC is my all time favorite ride !!! My DD22 was also in the College Program and is still a seasonal CM. She's in intertainment.

We are about 121 days out !! I can't wait !! :mickey:

minnie04
02-20-2014, 01:26 PM
:welcome: This is by far the best board to get all things Disney. There are many different opinions at times, but everyone is always respectful in how they answer each post. You’re going to love it here. I have gotten the best answers and advice here. :mickey:

merciantinkerbell
02-20-2014, 04:36 PM
WELCOME!!!! :welcome: Before our first visit lots of guidebooks said skip Jungle Cruise as dated and corny but we LOVED IT!!! Rode it about 3 times. We loved joining in with the jokes, leaning over to turn the boat, seeing the backside of water. LOL. Looking forward to going again in Oct.

stephicakes
02-21-2014, 05:57 AM
:joy::welcome::joy:

NayLuvsDisney
02-21-2014, 12:32 PM
The Jungle cruise is truly one of those attractions that is classic in my book! You go into it knowing how corny it will be, so just going with the jokes makes it so much more fun!
I'm glad you enjoyed it! When are you going in October?

emerzmom
02-21-2014, 03:54 PM
Welcome!!!
:tink:
Julie

merciantinkerbell
02-22-2014, 03:04 PM
The Jungle cruise is truly one of those attractions that is classic in my book! You go into it knowing how corny it will be, so just going with the jokes makes it so much more fun!
I'm glad you enjoyed it! When are you going in October?

I'm guessing you mean me?? I'm replying anyway LOL. We're going 19th Oct to 31st Oct. Looking forward to Food and Wine festival too :wine::bar:

vizsla
02-23-2014, 04:41 AM
:mickey:Welcome to Intercot:mickey:

Dsnygirl
03-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Welcome!! :wave: I think you are going to love it here... we're all like you - Disney obsessed Disney lovers who are counting down the days until our next Disney trip by being here & talking Disney! :D

And lucky you for your CM/college experiences... you will find many of us (me included) have either kids who want to get into the college program at some point or want to be CM's ourselves... so you will get LOTS of questions! Thank you for being willing to share!!

Welcome again.... and enjoy the fun here! :)

LVT
03-02-2014, 05:40 PM
1. Welcome
2. Have you or a visitor ever fallen in at JC ride?:thumbsup: