PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed!

KEYONNAH
02-19-2014, 11:56 PM
Got suspended from work this week and will be told on Friday if I still have a job. I work as a case manager setting up services to senoir citizens can stay in their home. I also transition clients from the nursing home to an apartment. Things went badly over the weekend and I'm being blamed. I'm suspended while they "investigate". Will find out Friday what the decision is. I had to beg and plead to be allowed back in to get my anxiety medication. Need all the prayers I can get.
:( :confused::sob:

Pirate Granny
02-20-2014, 06:43 AM
Sorry to hear. Prayers for you

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-20-2014, 08:11 AM
:( prayers

minnie04
02-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Prayers for a good out come...

AvaNellMouse
02-20-2014, 10:38 AM
I have a friend that is a nurse in that industry and it can be such a blame game between providers and family of the patient. Hang in there! I hope everything comes out okay for you!

Melanie
02-20-2014, 11:01 AM
I'm so sorry! :pixie: for a positive outcome. Hang in there!

KEYONNAH
02-21-2014, 12:06 PM
They've extended the suspension until Monday. They claim that they are still investigating. An inside source told me that my boss, program mgr, another program mgr, and the executive director of the agency were in a meeting by conference call yesterday with a woman. She couldn't hear what was said though.

Disney4us2
02-21-2014, 12:20 PM
Hope it all works out well for you. :pixie::pixie::pixie: and prayers for you that you can get though the weekend and return to work.

Middle of the Map
04-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Is the situation that went bad serious enough for you to seek a lawyer's help?

I sincerely hope that you are not the sacrificial lamb, but you might consider getting legal advice so your reputation isn't permanently damaged.

Good luck!

KEYONNAH
04-15-2014, 05:32 PM
I was fired feb 24 and denied unemployment. She has also bad mouthed me to every job I've applied for. She is treating my clients like dirt according to the ones that have contacted me on Facebook and per their home care aides.

Tiggerlovr9000
04-15-2014, 06:06 PM
I was fired feb 24 and denied unemployment. She has also bad mouthed me to every job I've applied for. She is treating my clients like dirt according to the ones that have contacted me on Facebook and per their home care aides.
I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers coming your way...