PDA

View Full Version : "Non-Park Pass" bars

pirateyankee80
02-17-2014, 12:05 PM
I'm curious:confused: as to how crowded bars like Raglan road and Big River Grille & Brewing Works get on a Friday or Saturday night get, WDW bars that don't require a park pass.
I could imagine them getting very crowded on a hot summer night in August:beer: with the 20 something crowd...:party:

sassafras
02-17-2014, 01:55 PM
Not sure about Big River, but when we were there in late August/early September, Raglan Road was pretty much mobbed in the evening for about 4 days. Of course, that was during their Irish Hooley, but you couldn't get near the place!

GAN
02-17-2014, 05:43 PM
Big River gets pretty crowded as well -I'm assuming your talking about for drinking, not dining. I'd say the later you go -the lighter the crowds. You certainly have plenty of options, but not sure if you have any particular preferences.

Davy Crockett
03-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Have you ever thought about any of the bars located in the resorts like the Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian and such. These are hidden gems that normally only see resort traffic and several have signature drinks and pretty good food. Best of all no park pass needed.

As for parking or access to the resorts when in doubt park at Downtown Disney and catch a bus to the resort