PDA

View Full Version : Late Dinner at Ohana

SueQ
02-17-2014, 08:44 AM
We have dining reservations at Ohana on a Monday (Mar 31) at 9:25pm. How long do you think the wait for the table will be??

buzznwoodysmom
02-17-2014, 04:11 PM
There isn't typically a long wait that late at night. However, it depends on what time Wishes starts. If Wishes isn't until 10pm that night then many guests with 8-9ish reservations may not leave till after Wishes. On the other hand, any guests without a good view from their tables may high tail it out of there in order to watch Wishes from some where else.

We had a 9:30 ADR at Ohana's once and if I am remembering correctly we were seated fairly quickly. Where we were seated we couldn't see Wishes, and we weren't near where all the children's activities usually take place. Actually come to think of it, they were done with the "fun" stuff for the night. Our server told us the last "performance" of the night had been around 9ish that night.

DANAM
02-22-2014, 05:24 PM
We went in January had 8:30 ADR's we were sat at 9:20 and they were rushing us out because they were seating again after us. The whole ADR system was a bust at this trip. We waited over 30 minutes more times then not. Every time I asked I was told parties showed up with 8 people when the ADR was for 4. Disney has to learn to say no to these people. Or make them wait the 2 hours until they can accommodate them.
Long story short I wouldn't count on it. Keep calling to get an earlier time if you can.