PDA

View Full Version : Beaches and Cream

pcoleman
02-12-2014, 09:07 PM
If I only want ice cream do I still need to make a reservation? I have never been there so I don't know if the only have tables or do an over the counter for the ice cream. Can someone fill me in so I know how to proceed. My reservation day is next Tuesday :mickey:

TinkerbellT421
02-12-2014, 09:22 PM
There is a walk up window that you can only order ice cream from, you can't order any special sundaes either, just plain ice creams.

Everything else has to be at the counter or table inside. You don't NEED a reservation, but you could wait a while before being able to get in depending how busy the area is.

green ranger
02-13-2014, 03:52 PM
When we were in Disney three years ago August, we decided we wanted to have the "kitchen sink" in the middle of the afternoon and we had to wait just 15 minutes. I think if you go right at lunch or dinner time, you will have a longer wait. Timing is everything.

SueQ
02-14-2014, 12:40 PM
I made a reservation for here one night one our March trip. We we are planning to be at Epcot that day and will take a boat over. We are just doing ice cream but I wanted to check out the place.

yankeesfan123
02-14-2014, 01:32 PM
If you're able to, walking is quicker than taking a boat!

iheartdisney
02-14-2014, 09:49 PM
It's been a while since we've stayed at Beach & Yacht so we're not used to Beaches & Cream having ADRs. Those who have been in the past year, do you really find them necessary? I'm aware of the occasional long waits (at prime times) but can you schedule a little spontaneity? Or should you count on it being booked solid? (We're going early June) Thanks!

Grace
02-16-2014, 08:33 AM
The walk-up counter located on the right-hand side is pretty quick for ice cream cones. We sure do wish B&C could expand their table space a little! Maybe take some of the video arcade next door? Just a suggestion:D