PDA

View Full Version : MDE Statement Location

Bruegge
02-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Cant find a place in MDE to view my billing statement for my upcoming trip in June.

Booked hotel in December, added tickets in January, added memory maker later, added a cabana at GF also in January.

All I want to do is see that everything is on the "list/bill"

Paid a $690 deposit for room when booked in Dec. Paid for tickets when booked in Jan, Both memory maker and cabana were either billed or will be charged at check in ... can't remember.

Cm told me it's under reservations...view detail...in MDE, but all that gives me is a list of people, resort, room type and dates.

Called another cm and asked if they could send (email) me a copy of my current statement so I could check out just how much I will owe upon arrival. Two days later... no email

should it be this hard to see a statement?

VWL Mom
02-12-2014, 02:33 PM
At this point there is no "statement". They can send you a copy of your confirmation showing the room charges and the money that they received. The tickets were charged so they will not appear, you may be able to get a copy of the cabana reservation from rec but normally that isn't billed until day of, and I'm not sure about the Memory Maker. The folio listing all the charges doesn't exist at this point.

Bruegge
02-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Thanks,

Why cant' they say that ... so well I might add...

They looked, had me wait 20 min on the phone.

Still not sure why the email hasn't shown up yet.

VWL Mom
02-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Still not sure why the email hasn't shown up yet.

I just went through this in January and finally requested a hard copy be mailed to me. I received that right away but the 2 emails they sent still haven't arrived. :confused: