PDA

View Full Version : Via Napoli at Epcot

SueQ
02-10-2014, 09:08 AM
Can you just get a slice of pizza or do you have to order a whole pizza??

AgentC
02-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Unless something has changed you have to eat in and get a whole pizza. There is occasionally a pizza window open where you can get pizza by the slice, but it is not the same pizza that is served inside.

steamboat willy
02-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Never understood this, why would they offer you a slice different from the Pizza they serve?

SueQ
02-10-2014, 10:51 AM
I agree. That is kind of strange.

How big are individual pizzas and the next size up?? My husband and I have a reservation here for lunch but I don't want to get stuffed. Still want to be able to sample from other countries but we do want to try this place.

BrerGnat
02-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Well, the kind of pizza they serve inside wouldn't be very good by the slice. The crust is so thin that it wouldn't hold up to being served "on the go.". They do that at Disneyland at the Naples/Napolini place but the slices are not very good and they are VERY expensive so it ends up being a huge ripoff. The pizza window at Via Napoli is seasonal and they serve a thicker crust pizza, more Sicilian style.

Dulcee
02-10-2014, 12:12 PM
I agree. That is kind of strange.

How big are individual pizzas and the next size up?? My husband and I have a reservation here for lunch but I don't want to get stuffed. Still want to be able to sample from other countries but we do want to try this place.

Split an individual and maybe a salad for lunch. We found the estimates of how many people the pies serve to be way off. The large we ordered easily could have fed 4-5 people for dinner. But the pies were great if you enjoy a real, thin crust pizza.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-10-2014, 07:10 PM
The pizza's are good size, but not crazy filling. DH and I each got an individual one on our last trip, and it was a good meal, but not stuffing. Since it is such a thin crust, it isn't as filling as you may think.

An individual or small pizza, plus a salad will be a perfect meal, and leave room for some other treats.

MO-5
02-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Get a pitcher of Stella while you're there. $30!!!! :confused: