PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Quick Service with indoor seating

Bruegge
02-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Just following up on a previous post.

Which QS locations in epcot have indoor A/C seating. We are going late June and it's gonna be hot.

Thanks in advance

Scott

Davy Crockett
02-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Sunshine Seasons - in the Land Pavilion.

SBETigg
02-08-2014, 07:01 AM
Around World Showcase, the QS in China, Japan, France all have indoor seating areas.

Strmchsr
02-08-2014, 07:32 AM
In addition to the above, Electric Umbrella in Futureworld.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-08-2014, 09:06 AM
So does the American QS in world showcase.

Actually, now that I think about it, there are a few options, which is great for those of us that travel in the hotter weather.

Believe it or not though, with all of these choices, my DD's favourite Epcot QS is still the Electric Umbrella! :)

buzznwoodysmom
02-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Last time we ate there the QS in Morocco had indoor seating.

Also we had lunch at the QS in Mexico one summer, and they had the adjacent TS restaurant open for seating.

Kenny1113
02-08-2014, 12:35 PM
If I remember correctly, QS in Japan has a few indoor tables.

SBETigg
02-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Last time we ate there the QS in Morocco had indoor seating.

Also we had lunch at the QS in Mexico one summer, and they had the adjacent TS restaurant open for seating.

Mexico, don't count on seating in the AC. They do not usually offer this option for QS, but great if they do. Morocco has some indoor, but I don't believe it's air conditioned. Maybe for the few tables closest to where you order, but most of their seating is covered outdoor seating.

If I remember correctly, QS in Japan has a few indoor tables.

Yes it does, quite a few, as mentioned previously.

Kenny1113
02-08-2014, 02:33 PM

:blush: sorry, I missed it...

SBETigg
02-08-2014, 03:08 PM
:blush: sorry, I missed it...

That's okay. Two votes for Japan's Katsura Grill!

CaptSmee
02-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Sunshine Seasons - in the Land Pavilion.

Its our fav quick service at Epcot.

buzznwoodysmom
02-09-2014, 08:52 AM
Mexico, don't count on seating in the AC. They do not usually offer this option for QS, but great if they do. Morocco has some indoor, but I don't believe it's air conditioned. Maybe for the few tables closest to where you order, but most of their seating is covered outdoor seating.

When we ate at the Morocco QS it was early August and I don't recall us being hot, so I would think there was some sort of AC. We were seated at a small table near where you order. There were at least a handful of tables.

When we were seated inside the Mexican TS restaurant it was on the same trip, early August, so maybe they only open it when it's really hot and/or crowded.

Arielfan98
02-09-2014, 11:14 PM
I must second Sunshine Seasons, they serve fresh food and there's always room. Electric Umbrella is ok, but it serves more chicken finger, french fries, hamburger type food if you'd prefer that. Both are great for when it's hot out.

I would also recommend America they always have room. The Japan pavilion you'll most likely have to fight for a seat there. Best of luck!