PDA

View Full Version : Free Memory Maker 4/27-6/15 and 8/15-9/30/14

Tink1
02-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Get free Memory Maker when you purchase this room and theme park ticket package!

For just $899, purchase a 3-night, 2-day package for a family of 3 (2 adults, one child ages 3 to 9) that includes 2-day Magic Your Way theme park tickets and 3 nights in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort—valid for stays most nights August 15 through September 30, 2014. Plus, you’ll receive free Memory Maker—a photo package that makes it easy for you to capture magical family moments and first-time experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.

Sample rates and travel dates that are eligible for this offer:
•April 27 through May 29, 2014: $949
•May 30 through June 15, 2014: $1,019
•August 15 through September 30, 2014: $899

Book through April 20, 2014

Important Details•
Sample package price based on 2 adults, one child (ages 3 to 9) for a 3-night, 2-day Magic Your Way room and theme park ticket package with free Memory Maker.
•Number of packages allocated for this offer is limited.

Package Includes
•Room
•Theme park tickets
•Free Memory Maker

Ticket Requirements
Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Minimum 2-day ticket required.

Offer Restrictions
•Advance reservations required.
•No group rates or other discounts apply.
•Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.

Memory Maker Details

•Memory Maker includes photos taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker Guest’s Disney account.
•Valid Theme Park admission required for certain photo locations.
•Family and Friends media sharing is subject to the My Magic+ Terms and Conditions.
•Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos.
•Subject to Memory Maker Terms and Conditions

Contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request) today! We will continue to monitor your reservation for further discounts!

Nanc

tinksmom02
02-06-2014, 11:43 AM
TerriSue emailed me about this offer. I'm on the fence...it's not free for me, but it is a significant savings. Just not sure if it's worth it for 3 days we'll be there...