PDA

View Full Version : Weather in March

eandrsmom
02-02-2014, 12:07 PM
We have been to Disney multiple times, but never in March. I know that it is warm in April and sometimes HOT in May, but I''m wondering about how to pack for March. Is it reasonable to expect warm weather for swimming? I know that the resort pools are heated, but I don't want to freeze running from the pool to our room.

eandrsmom
02-02-2014, 12:10 PM
I should clarify that we will be there in early March. We've been there in late March/April.

Lindsey310
02-02-2014, 01:25 PM
We went last year from last week of feb through march 6th. We were in disney two days then went down to sarasota then went back to disney for 4 days.

The first day we got there it was warm...high 70's. Mornings it was very chilly...in the 50s. We mostly wore capris...I don't think we ever wore shorts and we put on our bathing suits once. Days were in the 60's...towards the end of our trip it was in the 80's for one day and that's when we layed by the pool. I guess it can vary. One year we went first week of march and it was mostly 70's. I would bring everything from shorts to capris to pants and sweatshirts. :mickey:

6 days!!!!! :cloud9:

eandrsmom
02-02-2014, 01:35 PM
I was hoping to avoid that crazy, pack everything weather. We've been going in May and July the past few years, and packing has been a breeze. This time, I'm trying to pack lightly since we're flying and won't have a washer/dryer in our room.I guess I'll bring light jackets and sweaters along with bathing suits.

PETE FROM NYC
02-02-2014, 02:50 PM
We used to go mid=March. Crowds were tolerable, but sometimes weather was not. Had temps vary from 30s to 80s. Usually most days and eves were what I call flannel shirt weather.

Lindsey310
02-03-2014, 02:48 PM
I was hoping to avoid that crazy, pack everything weather. We've been going in May and July the past few years, and packing has been a breeze. This time, I'm trying to pack lightly since we're flying and won't have a washer/dryer in our room.I guess I'll bring light jackets and sweaters along with bathing suits.

I know what you mean. We are leaving in 5 days and I'm packing a little of everything. Summer weather is so much easier to pack for! :cool: