PDA

View Full Version : Family Reunion - Day 4 Christmas Day

indytraveler
02-01-2014, 08:58 AM
We didn't go to the parks on this day but I wanted to write this story here because I felt this really help make our week in Orlando.

We have 14 people staying in a rental house from All-Star Vacation Rental, (Intercot Sponsor). On Christmas Day the oven we were cooking our Turkey in wasn't working. So around 10:30 in the morning, on Christmas Day, a representative from All-Star shows up and sees what is wrong with it. Something with the heating unit, blah, blah, blah, its technical so it was over my head. Are plans look like they're headed towards Ralphie and the Christmas Story Chinese Christmas dinner episode. The rep leaves and says he'll be back in 10 min. 10 min later he shows up with a new oven. They changeout takes place and 10 min later he leaves with the non working one in tow.

Christmas dinner is saved!

If you have vacation plans that call out for a big group to go to Orlando, I recommend you use All-Star Vacation homes. Everything about the home we stayed in was perfect. From location to amenities. Very well done. Any problem we encountered was taken care of in a timely manner.

yjgirl32
02-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Wow that is service. Great to hear.

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Great service, thanks for the report

faline
02-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Christmas dinner saved! Very cool!!