PDA

View Full Version : Scored Le Cellier for April 1st!

wilcat
01-30-2014, 12:57 PM
We are only staying on site one night this trip and I wanted to take DH to a resturant he has never eaten at. He suggested Cinderella's Royal Table but it was booked. My second choice was Le Cellier and I was shocked that I was able to get in with the time we wanted. :joy: I don't want to wish the year away but the weather has been terrible and I can't wait to get to Orlando in March. :cloud9:

zipadeedoodah
01-30-2014, 05:00 PM
Ever since Le Cellier went to 'signature' dining status for lunch and dinner, it has been much easier to get a ressie. Have fun! Eat some cheddar cheese soup for me!

joonyer
01-30-2014, 05:26 PM
I think Le Cellier is over-hyped (it's good but not as great as it is made out to be).

But it is infinitely better than Cinderella's Royal Table. There you get gouged paying for the location, the food is not even ordinarily good. You should be glad you got Le Cellier instead.

faline
01-30-2014, 06:48 PM
Glad you were able to get a reservation for a date you wanted. I would certainly choose this restaurant over Cinderella's Royal Table!!

Basket Mommy
01-30-2014, 10:16 PM
I called this week and was able to get it for lunch for mid-March. I was surprised, too. I cancelled a dinner there & was hoping for a lunch to take its place on a different day, but I really didn't expect to get it.

VWL Mom
01-31-2014, 06:03 AM
I think needing a cc for each reservation has really opened up availability everywhere and not just LeCellier. Personally I didn't get the fuss with the old menu but since it became 2TS and changed the menu we added it to our favorites. Enjoy!!

g8rgirl29
01-31-2014, 12:00 PM
I was very surprised on our trip, the first time I have ever been in there that there were many many empty tables!! They were accepting walk ins!!! I couldn't believe it!! It was a great meal as always!!

readytogo2
02-02-2014, 11:42 AM
we ate there in early jan and had the bone in rfbeye Best steak i have ever had

Lindsey310
02-02-2014, 01:33 PM
I do agree with the other poster that said holding the res with a CC is making a difference but we easily got a res in October on our first try so maybe it's bc they opened up lunch too.

When we went in October, the service was ok. The steak was good, not great and the risotto that came with it was so salty we couldn't eat it. The salads, soups and bread was a hit as always. Hoping you have a better experience. :eat:

6 days!!!! :cloud9:

mom2morgan
02-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Great news! Definitely one of my favourites - I'm sad it went to signature. Last time we went we were still able to do lunch with one credt. Aside from that I only have one major complaint about it - it is so tempting to fill up on cheese soup and pretzel bread that I barely have room for the main course! :cloud9: