PDA

View Full Version : POP Room Request

SueQ
01-30-2014, 10:58 AM
My husband and I are going in March (29th). I did the online check-in for POP and requested 80's section 2nd floor. I did call and also had king room request added. What are my chances of getting the king room in 80's section??

AvaNellMouse
01-30-2014, 11:06 AM
When I went last year I requested a view of the lake and a high floor room - That's exactly what I got. 70's section waaaay at the end. It was super quiet and I loved it.
The resort really isn't that big. I think the rooms on the far end of the wings at AKL are much less convenient than any distant location at POP.
You will love the resort. I was super shocked at how nice it was, having never stayed at a value resort before.
Have a chocolate milkshake for me! :mickey:

mickclub1955
01-30-2014, 11:18 AM
Just be warned that King rooms are usually handicapped accessible. I may be wrong and someone may come and clear this up.

EJS-Houston
01-30-2014, 11:39 AM
My husband and I are going in March (29th). I did the online check-in for POP and requested 80's section 2nd floor. I did call and also had king room request added. What are my chances of getting the king room in 80's section??

I'd bet your chances are excellent. Have a great time!

zipadeedoodah
01-30-2014, 04:57 PM
Just be warned that King rooms are usually handicapped accessible. I may be wrong and someone may come and clear this up.

I'm almost 100% sure this is true. And that means that you won't have a bathtub. Only a handicapped accessible shower, so keep that in mind.

Pirate Granny
01-30-2014, 09:20 PM
It used to be a extra charge for a king

SueQ
02-01-2014, 09:06 AM
I'm almost 100% sure this is true. And that means that you won't have a bathtub. Only a handicapped accessible shower, so keep that in mind.

Shower stall would be fine with us. We would just prefer the bigger bed.

steamboat willy
02-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Your chances are good, but when you arrive and you don't find a King Bed, simply return and ask and if one is available they will gladly switch your room to your liking. This is why we Don't Do online check-in, we can fix this at the Front Desk. Enjoy:thumbsup:

brownie
02-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Your chances are good, but when you arrive and you don't find a King Bed, simply return and ask and if one is available they will gladly switch your room to your liking. This is why we Don't Do online check-in, we can fix this at the Front Desk. Enjoy:thumbsup:

You'll know at check-in and before you get to your room if you have a king bed or not. No need to get all the way to the room and go back; just ask at check-in.

You can still "fix" it if you do online check-in. You still interact with a cast member who can help you if you're request wasn't granted during room assignment.