PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Suggestion

DDawg1968
01-30-2014, 09:54 AM
Can a separate forum be created for people to discuss the new fastpass system and MDE? Its getting old seeing the same complaints over and over when you are trying to read/post threads in the other forums.

VAdizneefan
01-30-2014, 11:17 AM
I too think this is a great suggestion. I've actually been avoiding the forums a lot lately because it seems like all we see anymore are complaints on FP+ and MDE. If they could all be grouped in their own forum, then I could ignore that.

:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
01-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Not trying to be mean here, but you could just avoid reading those threads. When I see topics I have no interest in I just don't click on it or read it.

I think in time people will be used to the new system, and there won't be a need for its own forum. Just my opinion of course.

Carol
01-31-2014, 10:14 AM
As Denise said, the topic will die down. It's new and with a lot of glitches. :)

GMRO
02-28-2014, 11:14 AM
I think its a great idea for TIPS. For the folks who visit more frequently and have more USEAGE TIPS for how to maximize the experience or avoid issues...maybe a forum for it could help.

I've enjoyed the latest 2 podcasts 59 & 60 a lot and there have been some great exchanges of info on this new technology.

Just ask'n... I'd view it for tips for sure and post tips I've learnt about - or "work-arounds" too. ;)

THANKS!