PDA

View Full Version : Low sodium diet

MIKESMOM
01-30-2014, 05:35 AM
Hi all, My DD is on a very low sodium diet. We will be eating counter service on our next visit in March. Can you request low sodium at counter service?

VWL Mom
02-03-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm not sure what the CS offerings are. I suggest you ask to see the ingredient list from the CS manager and make your selections accordingly.

Pirate Granny
02-19-2014, 10:44 PM
When traveling with my dad, we made him a lunch every day and brought it into the park. There were very little low sodium offerings for counter service. He would eat table service and the chefs would always ask him what he get like eating, and made him a main course with zero salt.

Arielfan98
02-22-2014, 01:22 AM
my best recommendation is to ask the manager what options or arrangements can be made to suit your daughter's dietary needs. disney is very good with handling that stuff. I would also recommend scoping out cs restaurants that make more fresh to order food like Flame Tree BBQ where Disney chefs can control food preparation whereas they can't with processed foods like chicken nuggets. Before you go I would also look up the menus of CS restaurants you're interested in ahead of time and calculating the sodium content at home. Best of luck.

MIKESMOM
02-22-2014, 06:21 AM
Thanks you, I knew this was going to be a challenge.