PDA

View Full Version : Rate and Review the Magic?

PirateLover
01-25-2014, 04:44 PM
I don't know if this is really news, but it's new to us! Last week, my husband completed a survey about our recent trip. He was surprised to get a lot of questions asking "Where did you learn about xyz," "where do you get your information?" etc. Today he got this email:

"Welcome home from your Walt Disney World vacation! We hope you enjoyed your stay. Now you can share your experiences with Disney fans from around the world on our new Walt Disney World Resort Ratings and reviews website! Once on the site, you can also rate dining and attraction experiences." And so on.

Right now it seems to be linked up with TripAdvisor ratings. The featured reviews are obviously overly effusive, but if you dig around you can find negative ones. Still, I can't help but think this is yet another way for Disney to control the message and box out fan sites such as INTERCOT.

Ms. Mode
01-28-2014, 12:30 PM
I also received the survey and rating thing. I filled out the survey (which had several questions I have never seen on a Disney survey before) but deleted the rating thing. It was just very general to me, and what one person likes another won't....so, I skipped it.

mickclub1955
01-28-2014, 12:33 PM
I received that as well. I logged on but then got right back out. They want you to rate the hotel and restaurants you went to. I don't know if I will rate those or not.

TheDuckRocks
01-28-2014, 01:16 PM
:ditto:
I also received the survey and rating thing. I filled out the survey (which had several questions I have never seen on a Disney survey before) but deleted the rating thing. It was just very general to me, and what one person likes another won't....so, I skipped it.

:ditto: