PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Woods view at Wilderness Lodge

Alpha Jeanie
01-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Where are the woods view rooms at Wilderness Lodge. Do certain ones have a better view?

JoDisney
01-24-2014, 06:00 AM
Those rooms are a view of the woodlands. They are one step up from the standard, which can give u a view of the rooftop or service areas. They are all over resort. You can make requests like which floor or direction room is facing. Woods view are a very popular choice as the price is only a little more than the standard view and standard can be unappealing. However, I have been fortunate with standard view many times by the smoke house service area which will also include a view of the woodlands. As I stated, Woods view are popular because of price and many people do not want to take the chance that they will be looking at a rooftop. It is like standard view at Animal Kingdom Lodge vs their pool view. People will pay the small amount between the two to get a better view.

Lindsey310
01-25-2014, 10:51 PM
We had a woods view in march 2012. It's actually very peaceful and quiet BUT I hated being on the ground floor (my own personal preference at every place we stay). Other than that I wouldn't hesitate to book a woods view again. Have fun!

14 days!!! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-27-2014, 08:53 AM
We had a woods view on the 6th Floor which allowed us to see Wishes at night and we could see water.