PDA

View Full Version : Need help with ticket info please

bxrluv
01-23-2014, 07:01 PM
Hoping someone can help me with this. Since our daughter is going with a group of 150 from school, the travel agent that our director uses will have her ticket info. They are staying off site. I asked him for her ticket info so I could simply add two more days onto her ticket, link her to our account and get our fast passes. He's asking what kind of ticket info I need so he can help me. Can anyone tell me what info is on the hard tickets that I would use to add her? Thanks in advance!:play:

Strmchsr
01-23-2014, 07:25 PM
I'm not sure you can do what you're trying to do, but if you were you'd need the actual ticket with the card number. If you go to MDE and click on the "link tickets" it'll ask you what kind of ticket and then show you the number it needs.

bxrluv
01-23-2014, 07:32 PM
I will try that. If she already has a multi day ticket then she is staying with us for an extra two days I don't want to buy a two day ticket which won't be that much less than our 6 day tickets. Plus, I want her to be able to do fp+ with us so I have to link her to our onsite reservation. I'm not even there yet but so far, this is putting a major kink in the enjoyment of my vacation planning. It is ridiculous that it needs to be so hard.:confused: