PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break @ Typhoon Lagoon - reserved area?

Euby
01-23-2014, 06:13 AM
My niece and I will be going to TL during the week of March 17th (maybe actually on the 17th :stpattys:). I can't bring myself to spend the money on a cabana for just the two of us. However, I really need to have a shady area. The sun hates me!:sun:

I had read somewhere they also have "Premium" chairs with an umbrella for a lot less (@$50).

Is it worth it during Spring Break to get a "premium" chair or is it best to get there at opening and hope for the best? Does anyone have a suggestion for a good shaded area?

Pirate Granny
01-23-2014, 06:38 AM
There are shady areas and also shelters, but I don't know if all of the shelters have become reserved areas. My friend can no longer do sun and she gets right next to a tree and I am over a few chairs. I dislike the chairs so I wouldn't get the umbrella unless it was a lounge. I am debating a cabana, although there are 10 of us...don't know if we can share or they are firm on the number.

justice11
01-23-2014, 01:59 PM
we should get together and split the price of one, we will be down there to, that is the first day I think blizzard beach will be open after the refurb.