PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Dessert Party Snafoo

PrincessPixidust
01-22-2014, 04:59 PM
So, I am 80 days out and have a snow day here in NJ and thought it was the perfect time to get all my ADR's taken care of... then I hit a snag.

I made an ADR for the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party for 4/13 and the only time that popped up was for 9:05pm. Knowing it is the week before Easter I chalked it up to WISHES being at 10pm and added the ressie.

:fworks::fworks::fworks::fworks:

THEN I went to add it to my handy-dandy excel spreadsheet and saw that WISHES is at 9pm?!?!?

SO... I put in a call to the reservation hotline. 45 minutes and 2 helpful cast members later, I was told that although they have no other reservation times listed other than 9:05pm and they ALSO see WISHES is scheduled for 9pm, they can only believe that either the time for WISHES will change to 10pm or someone from reservations will contact me soon to tell me my reservation will be moved to 8:05pm. Though they could not guarantee either of those scenarios, I was encouraged to keep the ADR and a note would be placed in my confirmation.

So... has this ever happened to anyone? I can't believe that the time of the fireworks would change. So many of us live and die by the posted time for planning purposes; and now with FP+ so many options are being planned more than 60 days out.

ADIVCE please! :shrug:

VWL Mom
01-22-2014, 06:42 PM
We had the same thing happen to us in July when they we're having the early 4th fireworks this year. They changed the fireworks time about 3 weeks before and adjusted the Dessert Party time.

Euby
02-06-2014, 07:21 AM
Is there a fee for this? Also, what is the phone number you used to book this?

Scar
02-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Is there a fee for this? Also, what is the phone number you used to book this?There is a fee. I believe the regular ADR phone number will work.

Here is some info. (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/)

Davy Crockett
02-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Is there a fee for this? Also, what is the phone number you used to book this?

Euby - to find out more go to Disney's site then parks & travel select WDW then in the top right hand corner you'll see "search" type in - Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party
and the dedicated page will pull up and if you are wanting to check availability you can do it here as well including the cost.

We did this last trip and loved it, so we booked it again for our upcoming trip in May. Hope this helps.