PDA

View Full Version : What time of day for ADRs, FP+, etc

wdwaggie
01-22-2014, 02:41 PM
OK, I'm sure this is a quick answer, but I can't seem to find it...what time of day can you actually call in for your 180 day for ADR, 60 day for FP+ etc...

Our first park day is Sep 28, so 180 days back says Apr 1, so can I start calling at 12:01am on Apr 1st, or do I have to wait till parks open and start calling at 9am? Also, technically 12:01am in Orlando is 11:01pm on Mar 31 in Houston:confused::confused: Someone set me straight here please!

faline
01-22-2014, 02:50 PM
You can make online dining reservations beginning at 6 a.m. eastern time at the 180 day mark. You can call for reservations beginning at 7 a.m. eastern. If you are staying in a Disney resort, you can make your dining reservations for your arrival day plus an additional 10 days.

I didn't think you could call to make fastpass+ reservations. For that, you need to create a My Disney Experience account and link your room reservation as well as your park passes to your account. Then you can make your fasspass+ reservations at the 60 day mark. If you are not staying at a Disney resort, you can only make fastpass+ reservations once you arrive at the park.

wdwaggie
01-22-2014, 04:04 PM
OK, thanks for that! I am clear on the ADRs now. So bascially from 180 days out I can make all my ADRs for my trip if my trip is only 6 days? I don't have to keep calling back or booking online for the next 6 days? Yes on the FP+, I have my MDE already set up, just waiting on the 60day mark, gonna stay up late and try the 12:01am thing!

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

faline
01-22-2014, 07:25 PM
OK, thanks for that! I am clear on the ADRs now. So bascially from 180 days out I can make all my ADRs for my trip if my trip is only 6 days? I don't have to keep calling back or booking online for the next 6 days? Yes on the FP+, I have my MDE already set up, just waiting on the 60day mark, gonna stay up late and try the 12:01am thing!

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

As long as you are staying at a Disney resort, you can make your dining reservations for all 6 days in one session once you are 180 days from your date of arrival.

Alpha Jeanie
01-23-2014, 08:21 AM
I'm in Houston too, and was able to make my fastpass selections at 11:00 pm local time at my 60 day point, since we are one hour behind Florida time!