PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Epcot

polarbear72834
01-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Does anyone know of good quick service places in the world show case ? We've got the quick service dining plan and would like to try something new. We've ate at most quick service places in the other part of Epcot, but never in the World showcase. Thanks

mickeys_princess_mom
01-20-2014, 11:58 AM
Mexico and the United Kingdom are two of our favorites!!! Plus you can grab a table outside and enjoy the view on the lake! :mickey:

retiredfigment
01-20-2014, 12:27 PM
The Fish and Chips spot in UK. That is our can't miss. And if you walk down from the building a little bit, there is a sitting area that also overlooks the lake.

Pooh Fan
01-20-2014, 12:54 PM
Although not a favourite of mine I have friends who love the Tangierine Cafe in the Morocco pavillion. It is as far as you can get from a traditional burger and fries counter service. Looks great just not compatible with my palate.

**And be sure to use a snack credit for a sweet baked pretzel treat in Norway!

DisneyDawgette
01-20-2014, 01:34 PM
If you like German food, we stop by the Quick Service in Germany for a Grapefruit beer, Bratwurst, and German Potato salad! My favorite QS meal in the World! :D

Sylvia
01-20-2014, 05:33 PM
Fish and chips in the UK. Depending on how busy the day is, you may be able to find an empty table (or often share one) or a bench in the park (where the bandstand is located) across from the fish and chip window.

Bakeries in Norway and France. Both offer some delicious sandwiches and have seating areas.

MargaretMessler
01-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Tangerine Café in Morocco was great if you want to try something new and out of the ordinary.

cornfarmdave
01-20-2014, 11:42 PM
Another vote here for tangerine cafe. Very filling and different from the usual

MrPeetrie
01-21-2014, 05:22 AM
Another fan of Tangerine Cafe here. Also a fan of Mexico qui k service.

DW and DD10 like sushi from Japan. Beautiful visuals there, as well.

SBETigg
01-21-2014, 09:52 AM
Katsura Grill in Japan and Tangierine Cafe in Morocco are my favorites. What I like to do is split a meal at each place with my husband or kids, and that way we get to try more instead of all eating at the same place.

Gator
01-21-2014, 11:41 AM
Yet anothe vote for Tangeriene Cafe. Really good and different food there.

If you have kids and need to hit a "Panda Express" type place, the Lotus Blossom Cafe in Chine is good. Is it fantastice Chinese food? No. But it gets the job done. I was quite full and satisfied after my dinner there.

The fish and chips are good if you don't mind being a greasy mess afterwards.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-22-2014, 10:04 AM
We love the fish n chips in the UK and Mexico has good nachos, honestly its hard to go wrong in the world showcase. I've heard a lot about Tangerine Cafe and heard the German QS is good.

joonyer
01-22-2014, 01:33 PM
The Mexico Cantina and Yorkshire Fish Shop at UK (fish & chips) are both good,
But the Tangerine Cafe is our favorite CS in the world showcase at Epcot. It's something out of the ordinary and delicious. The Shawarma Sandwiches and Wraps are my favs, but everything I ever had there has been yummy!

The Dad
01-22-2014, 04:52 PM
Fish & chips in the UK is pretty tasty. My favorite would have to be Katsura Grill in Japan. Take your lunch outside and grab a table in the garden area....really nice.
B.

steamboat willy
01-24-2014, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=polarbear72834;2395726]Does anyone know of good quick service places in the world show case ? We've got the quick service dining plan and would like to try something new. We've ate at most quick service places in the other part of Epcot, but never in the World showcase.

Morocco - Tangierine Cafe' - Chicken, Beef, Lamb or Combo
Japan - Chicken, Beef, Salmon, Sushi or Combo
Mexico - Nachos, Tacos, Chirros and Combos
UK - Yorkshire Fish Shop - Fish & Chips

disneynarula
01-25-2014, 04:47 AM
Tangerine Café in Morocco was great if you want to try something new and out of the ordinary.

Agreed. This is our favorite. We usually get the dining plan so we always order the huge platters.

Almost every place in World Showcase is good. We have a hard time eating QS anywhere else on property. I have never had a bad meal at World Showcase and we have tried most of them.

Euby
02-06-2014, 07:17 AM
The absolute best is all of the kiosks during the Food & Wine festival!!

I feel like I'm waddling out at the end of the day.:giveup:

Davy Crockett
02-07-2014, 11:27 PM
One place we've found and really enjoy due to numerous choices is Sunshine Seasons it's in the Land Pavilion and is like a healthy food court. It's all QS. Choose from number of stations with diverse cuisine like Asian, sandwiches, soups, salads, and even a wood fired grill. Last trip we had 4 family members meet up with us there and we all were able to find something we wanted other than the standard burger & fries.

If you've never eaten there I highly suggest giving it a try.

Kenny1113
02-08-2014, 11:36 AM
We like the QS in Morocco and Japan. :thumbsup:

Arielfan98
02-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Morocco's Tangerine Cafe is great. They offer lamb and chicken with couscous and greek yogurt and a really good lentil salad :tasty:

I'd also recommend the Japan pavilion. They offer hibachi chicken with rice and veggies and green tea soft serve (yum).

The American pavilion offers the typical hamburger and french fries type of food but there's always plenty of room. Last I was there they offered a special steak dish served with one side.

I recommended all these places because they are all indoor and may be more comfortable if you require heat/AC depending on when you are visiting WDW.