PDA

View Full Version : Price changes

Poohluv85
01-20-2014, 10:58 AM
I haven't made our reservation yet, but I keep checking back on the prices per night for AoA and in the last couple of months it seems that the price has come down. Is this a usual occurrence? Could it get any lower? Also when I make the reservation, if the price drops anymore afterwards, will we be reimbursed? Just curious :mickey: the price difference isnt big enough to sway us one way or the other, just never knew it would go cheaper lol

PopPhan
01-20-2014, 11:38 AM
I haven't made our reservation yet, but I keep checking back on the prices per night for AoA and in the last couple of months it seems that the price has come down. Is this a usual occurrence? Could it get any lower? Also when I make the reservation, if the price drops anymore afterwards, will we be reimbursed? Just curious :mickey: the price difference isnt big enough to sway us one way or the other, just never knew it would go cheaper lol

The room prices vary depending upon the "season". There are numerous pricing "seasons" throughout the year. I tcould be that you were looking at pricing for a different "season" and therefore saw a higher price.

These "seasons" generally refer to how busy the resorts and parks are anticipated to be.

The only way that the price would "drop" would be if there is a discount being offered for that time frame.

Itchy
01-20-2014, 12:02 PM

To take the guess work out of it I would use Magical Journey's ( they are also a sponsor here ) I use them all of the time now, since about 2007. Their service is free.

Go to their web site and fill out a quote request for the time period you would like to go and where. They will have an agent email you with the information.

The last time we used them they found a discount for us and saved us about $123 on each of our rooms and was put back on my credit card. They look for these for you so all you need to do is plan.

They are great to work with and no hassle.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

brownie
01-20-2014, 06:09 PM
I'd recommend using Magical Journeys. No need to keep checking back on prices.