PDA

View Full Version : Magic Bands

waymickey
01-19-2014, 09:44 PM
Do you think Disney will use the magic bands on the ships? I for one would like to see them on the ships so I don't have to carry the card around. I findit more of a pain on the ships than in the parks. It would be great on excursions off the ships not to have to worry about what to do with my card while I go scuba diving or swim with dolphins. I understand there is not much use for them on the ship but I am sure with a bit of creativity it could be put to good use.

Kenny1113
01-20-2014, 07:25 AM
I agree! I think on the ship makes more sense than at a resort. I hope they implement it soon! Even if just for room key and charging, I would be happy.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-20-2014, 08:18 AM
I agree three! I'd love to have a MB on the ship ... the card never bothered me at the parks, but I felt like I was always worried about where it was on the ship, and on excursions.

GreenBeetle
01-27-2014, 01:42 PM
I agree too. Magic Bands would be a nice addition to the cruise. But first Disney will have to figure a way around needing your Key to the World card to keep your stateroom lights lit on the newer ships! ;)

BrerGnat
01-27-2014, 06:44 PM
They are being used on the new Magic, but only in the kids clubs for now. I hope they come to the other ships as well. I hated having to always have a purse or pockets on the ship. If I had on a dress, I was out of luck.

DizneyRox
01-27-2014, 10:37 PM
I agree too. Magic Bands would be a nice addition to the cruise. But first Disney will have to figure a way around needing your Key to the World card to keep your stateroom lights lit on the newer ships! ;)
Any old card will do. We bring old cards just for this purpose, leave them in all week...

GreenBeetle
01-27-2014, 11:52 PM
Too funny DizneyRox! We figured that little trick out too. :secret:

Donald_Quackers
01-29-2014, 11:00 PM
On a positive note, MBs are being used in the kids clubs on the Magic, and will make their way to the other ships.