PDA

View Full Version : How to annotate a "special Meal" with the new system

mommyprincess
01-18-2014, 10:37 PM
I am trying to find a way to mark a reservation with special instructions as we are celebrating 2 very special events. With the old system you could check a box that said this is a special occasion...however, I cannot find anything like that...can anyone point me in the right direction?:confused:

VWL Mom
01-19-2014, 05:55 AM
It was available online when they were running the "what will you celebrate" campaign which is over. You can call and they will note a special occasion in your reservation for you.

Strmchsr
01-19-2014, 08:25 AM
The only thing I would add to Lynn's comment is lower your expectations on your celebration. Since they ended the "what are you celebrating" promotion it seems pretty hit or miss as to whether they actually acknowledge the celebration. And even when they do it's fairly low key now most of the time. Not always, but most of the time. If you want to guarantee something you'll want to arrange that yourself.

disneynarula
01-25-2014, 04:50 AM
Like the other posters said, they won't do much. Everyone thinks their occasion is special so you can imagine the requests.

If you want to plan something special you will have to take care of it yourself.

You can order cakes for special occasions and have them served at your meal.