PDA

View Full Version : Theme parks to water parks

marlyn
01-18-2014, 07:13 PM
Hi, I've never gone from a theme park to a water park before, just from resort to water park. I have water park and more tickets for august.

If I was to go to magic kingdom for the morning, blizzard beach for the afternoon, then Epcot for the evening...will I be able to bus between parks or do I need to go from MK to a resort them to BB. Then what about going to Epcot after?

Thx! I plan on doing this sort of thing a few different times!

VWL Mom
01-18-2014, 08:19 PM
From either MK or Epcot you would need to travel by way of a resort to get to a water park.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-18-2014, 08:46 PM
Yep, you'll have to transfer at a resort. From MK, you could walk to the Contemporary and take a bus, or the monorail and then a bus.

After the waterpark, you could take the bus to an Epcot resort and walk, but it might also be nice to go back to your resort to drop off your wet swimming stuff.

marlyn
01-19-2014, 03:14 PM
What about AK or the studios? Same thing?

Dream'nDisney
01-19-2014, 05:55 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the AK bus also goes to one of the water parks. I can't remember which water park.

marlyn
01-19-2014, 05:56 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the AK bus also goes to one of the water parks. I can't remember which water park.

Hmmm, probably blizzard beach.

Dream'nDisney
01-19-2014, 06:01 PM
That would be my guess since Blizzard Beach is closer to AK than Typhoon Lagoon. We have even done this. I can't believe I don't remember exactly! LOL I do know that it was summer time when we did it, and by the time we got to the water park, it was so crowded. The lazy river was so crowded, you couldn't even hardly see water for all the inner tubes.