PDA

View Full Version : Memory Maker Plus?

Dream'nDisney
01-18-2014, 01:44 PM
I got online to purchase the photopass plus so that we get attraction photos, but under the new Memory Maker, I don't see where you can purchase the "plus" to get the attractions included.

Goofy4TheWorld
01-18-2014, 02:04 PM
PhotoPass and PhotoPass Plus have been discontinued, and now only the "Memory Maker" option exists. Memory Maker is mostly the same as PhotoPass Plus, except Memory Maker is all digital, so no CD mailed with your pics (you just download them yourself) and no printed pics at character meals, again you just download them yourself.

Memory Make costs $149 if pre-purchased at least 3 days prior to your arrival, or $199 if purchased on property.

Dream'nDisney
01-18-2014, 02:10 PM
I didn't read where Memory Maker offered pictures from attractions. I will go back and look at that again. Thank you.

Goofy4TheWorld
01-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Looking at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/memory-maker/

Imagine having your magical vacation moments captured—with everyone in the picture! With Memory Maker*:

•You get all the photos of everyone in your travel party taken by our Disney PhotoPass photographers at hundreds of locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
•Whether you pose in front of Cinderella Castle, share a hug with Mickey, or let us capture your fun family moments throughout the theme parks, all those great shots are yours.
•Even attraction photos are included, like that amazing shot of your plummet down Splash Mountain!
•Forget about having to purchase each photo individually, because you get digital copies of all of them to download and share with family and friends.**

NJGIRL
01-18-2014, 03:45 PM
So they increased the price and don't even give you the CD anymore. You have to do all the work yourself. :( And the price difference for pre ordering is shameless. I stopped getting the photo pass years ago. The pictures I took myself were better quality than their "photographers" photos were.

faline
01-18-2014, 04:05 PM
It may be my imagination but, during our trip last month, I saw quite a few photopass photographers standing around. On the other hand, just about every shop you entered had a large display of Memory Maker cards for purchase.

Dream'nDisney
01-19-2014, 09:03 AM
Thank you. I completely missed the statement about the attractions. It looks like you can purchase the CD for $169.00, if I'm not mistaken. But for $149.00, you get rights to all photos, so can't you burn them to your own CD? Why pay $20 for them to make one?

BigB
01-19-2014, 11:42 PM
We were down in December as they were switching over to the Memory Maker and even the cast members were a little confused by it. Which caused a huge hold up to get out PhotoPass+ card. We enjoyed the PP+ and thought, for us, it was a good value. We ate at a lot of the restaurants that take your picture and we rode all the big rides multiple times and got a copy of our ride photos every time. We would take a regular picture and the next time we would make funny faces or just try to be goofy. We would definitely get this again.