PDA

View Full Version : Saving Desserts?

*NikkiJ*
01-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Will a restaurant hold your dessert until you get ready to leave a park? I'm worried we might be too stuffed for our dessert but don't want to carry about the park til later....we can get our desserts to go, right?

We leave tonight and arrive tomorrow morning! :mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
01-17-2014, 10:32 AM
Restaurants may pack your desserts to go (Whispering Canyon Cafe actually offerred to do this for us before we even ordered). I am absolutely confident that they would NOT hold on to them until later on. If you want them, you have to take them with you.

wdwaggie
01-17-2014, 11:01 AM
I would have to agree, I doubt they will hold them, but most are more than willing to wrap them up to go. We've taken ours to go several times, so we usually order one to share there and one to go that is low maintenance, no ice cream, etc.

#1donaldfan
01-17-2014, 12:46 PM
I wish !! I seriously doubt they'd have enough room or tracking on the thousdands of "desserts in waiting". We've carried ours around, put 'em in the fridge, then the day we check out throw them in the trash.....I wish they'd give the "old option" to have an appetizer or dessert......:thumbsup: